Unfavorable changes in intestinal permeability are capable of causing an alteration of the ideal homeostatic balance with a consequent weakening of the systemic immune defenses, an increased risk of fragility and a greater propensity for the establishment of infectious pathological conditions. An alteration of this balance can also determine the passage of macromolecules contained in the intestinal lumen towards the underlying tissues and therefore into the bloodstream, with a consequent remodeling of the immune response and the induction of an inflammatory state.
CP IMMUNO is a food supplement capable of restoring the physiological systemic immune functions, enhancing optimal intestinal permeability by promoting balance and maintaining the intestinal barrier. Contains:
- B vitamins that contribute to the normal energy metabolism of the intestinal barrier and prevent inflammatory and infectious phenomena that can affect the intestinal barrier.
- L-Glutamine promotes the repair of the intestinal mucosa and prevents the alteration of intestinal permeability through the stabilization of the epithelial junctions (tight-junctions) and the modulation of the NF-kB complex, which is a crucial factor in the intestinal and systemic inflammatory cascade.
- Lactoferrin, a natural glycoprotein with iron-binding properties and diversified biological characteristics that give it an antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunostimulating action.
- Vitamin D ensures adequate modulation of the intestinal and systemic immune response, resulting in better control of diseases related to the alteration of mucosal permeability.
- Copper, Manganese, Zinc are essential components for epithelial cells for the prevention of inflammatory and infectious phenomena that affect the intestinal barrier, altering its function. They are also important for the adequate function of immune cells, the neuroenteric system and as a protective factor against oxidative stress.
- Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea purpurea guarantee optimal stimulation of the immune system and are able to determine positive changes in the intestinal flora, restoring optimal mucosal and systemic homeostasis.